anna dello russo for h&m




Ph. by me and Vogue UK

If you say Anna Dello Russo, you say fashion. The editor-at-large (can you get a cooler title?!) for Vogue Japan is well known for her eccentric style - or as Helmut Newton puts it, a 'fashion maniac' - and was one of the first editors to be featured on streetstyle blogs. I personally love her work and the fact that she never let's anyone dictate her on what to wear. She goes all out every single time and strangely enough it never looks overdone. It fits her and her personality perfectly and I really appreciate that: people who, no matter what, stay close to themselves and their own ideas. When H&M announced that they were collaborating with the Italian diva, I immediately found myself curious. ADR's thoughts:

"I am excited by this collaboration - it's the first time H&M has involved a fashion director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find.  As a stylist I know accessorizing is essential - it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day."

The items will be in stores October 4th, less than a month away. Will you be camping outside?

2 comments:

  1. I will not camp outside, I might snatch up some things in the sale because I can see this collection not being that popular.

    There are a few pieces that I might want but overall the collection is not that impressive.

    ReplyDelete