les macarons












Ph. by me

Last night I decided to pay the boyfriend a surprise visit and I didn't come empty handed, as you can see. Since our anniversary is the first of July (today, actually), I decided to make our favorite French treat together: les macarons! As I am not a very good baker, I cheated a little and bought a box that contained almost everything we needed to make 12 little pieces of heaven. It turned out to be very simple to make them and yes, they taste as good as they look. Now, who wants a bite? ;)






9 comments:

  1. Ik hoorde dat het juist heel moeilijk was om macarons zelf te maken! Die van jou zien er ook nog best goed uit moet ik zeggen. Ik wil ik wil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a bite, they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die van jou zien er zo mooi uit! Ik heb ze ook een keer gemaakt en compleet mislukt :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ze zien er goed en lekker uit!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh superleuk! En wat zien ze er super uit haha! Luv itt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb ze nog nooit gegeten, moest ik maar eens gaan doen. Ziet er super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die zien er echt heerlijk uit. & gefeliciteerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik maak ze altijd zelf, zonder mix. Gaat ook prima!
    Ze zien er wel heerlijk uit zeg!

    Xxo
    myveryownlookbook-Sophie.blogspot.com
    Join my win-party, 11 days of give-aways!

    ReplyDelete