paris









Ph. by me and Nick Zijlstra

A wise woman named Audrey Hepburn once said: "Paris is always a good idea" and I don't think I have to explain to you that I couldn't agree more. One of the things I find most intriguing about this amazing city is the architecture. Every building is magical, with the curly details and cute little balconies. Not to mention the overload of little windows and the huge mysterious doors. And of course the Eiffeltower (that at it's time was considered 'unnecessary' and even 'ugly'), that still impresses me every single time I see it.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's! Ik moet nog 2 weken wachten en dan ga ik ook die kant op:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel gave stad..super mooie foto's
    Check mijn nieuwste blogpost en laat een reactie achter..

    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete