Fluffy overload




Ph. private

Finally I have some me-time on my hands which includes watching 'The Carrie Diaries' (if you didn't watch it yet, go do it. It's great!), meeting with my friends and boyfriend, reading my favorite magazines and do some blogging (but I guess you already figured that one out yourself). Much needed me-time actually, since I'm starting school at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute on monday. I'll be studying 'Independent Fashion Magazines' there for six months, which sounds very exciting! One step closer....



6 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je trui en tasje heel mooi :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wat een gaaf mobielhoesje! Schattig :)
    Je trui heeft echt een mooie kleur, en volgens mij zit hij heerlijk.
    Leuke foto's!

    Ik volg je nu!
    Neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog?

    Liefs,
    Lisa
    www.the-perfect-things.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. die trui is echt gaaf!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een schattig tasje!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete